What is Sharpsafe?
Sharpsafe – is a Sharps Management System incorporating practice methodology designed to deliver safe management of sharps in accordance with HTM 07-01 Safe Management of Healthcare Waste and current NHS ‘point of use’ disposal guidelines.
Some reasons why Sharpsafe is Europe’s favourite sharps disposal container.
- Innovative products, services and the highest quality standards.
- Range available from 0.2 litre to 30 litre, plus specialist clinical containers.
- The only sharps containment system to incorporate translucent lids, protected access and point of use disposal™ (NPSD™).
- Specimen transport bags designed for community healthcare workers in accordance with UN3373.
- All containers conform to BS EN ISO 23907:2012.
- Manufactured using a management system compliant to BS EN ISO 9001:2008, EN ISO 13485:2012 and BS EN ISO 14001:2004
- The first to be awarded NF-X-30-500, the most rigorous European standard for resistance to penetration and impact.
- Complies with HTM 07-01: Safe Management of Healthcare Waste, and current NHS ‘point of use’ disposal guidelines.